Tuesday 17 May 2016

Day 65

CD#286 Jonatha Brooke - Ten Cent Wings

Whilst discovering a new band or solo artist at a point where they've already released lots of albums is great, it's all too easy to not give every album the time you would if it was the only new thing you have. With Jonatha I've more than once picked up the Live In New York album to listen to again instead of one of the albums that it takes songs from, partly because it's such a great album to listen to (I do the same with Juliet Turner's live album). This means that albums like this don't get listened to as often as they should, which is something I'll have to remember. 

CD#287 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Mother's Milk

The first RHCP album with the "classic" line up of Kiedis, Flea, Frusciante and Ferrell. 

CD#288 Buckcherry - Time Bomb

This is their second album and the last with the original line-up, apparently. It's very shouty.

CD#289 Gene - Revelations

All the way back on Day 6 I said that I only have one Gene album, but I was wrong, I have two.


No comments:

Post a Comment