Sunday 1 May 2016

Day 49

CD#210 R.E.M. - New Adventures In Hi-fi

I put this in with the thought that I've never liked it (or listened to it) much. It's better than I remember but not hugely memorable, it mostly just meanders along with no particular highs or lows.

CD#211 Matt & Kim - Grand

From hi-fi to lo-fi, it's another from the lucky dip of Exmouth Market. It's a little giddy for a Sunday morning, but a nice contrast to the sounds of New Adventures In Hi-fi nevertheless.

CD#212 Blur - 13

Not sure about this one, there are some great tunes and some noise, and a couple of others are ok, but it's a bit neither one thing nor another. 

CD#213 Silver Sun - Neo Wave

A mixed bag today, but this will make things better. I love this album.

CD#214 Steve Lawson & Theo Travis - For The Love Of Open Spaces

I was going to attempt a fruit and cream based metaphor but wasn't sure I could get away with it, so this is Steve with added Theo, delicious.

CD#215 Radiohead - Ok Computer

Not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment