Thursday 23 June 2016

Day 101

CD#434 The Works - Beware Of The Dog

A quick search suggests I acquired this at one of Steve Lawson's Darbucka evenings, which I assume must have included Patrick Wood, the composer/arranger + guitars/keyboards of this 2005 jazz album.

CD#435 Gary Dunne - Twenty Twenty Fiction

Not completely sure where I got this, but his use of loops to create backing for his acoustic singer-songwriter material hints that it might have been another Darbucka evening.

CD#436 Michael Rattray Allstars - untitled

Seven acoustic songs from Michael (and Gavin).

CD#437 Guthrie Govan - Erotic Cakes

Not sure how I came to own this as instrumental rock guitar isn't really my kind of thing, but own it I do so I'm listening.

CD#438 Gorky's Zygotic Mynci - Spanish Dance Troupe

Their sixth album, the last to feature founder member John Lawrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment