Thursday 9 June 2016

Day 88

CD#378 Gin Blossoms - Congratulations I'm Sorry

The follow up to the big breakthrough album, it's not hugely different but none the worse for that.

CD#379 Frank Zappa/Captain Beefheart - Bongo Fury

A curiosity in many ways, this arrived in the post one day and I still have no idea where it came from. It was addressed to me but I don't recall buying it, nor anyone letting me know it was on the way. It may be that someone somewhere is still annoyed with me for not acknowledging its arrival or sending payment.

CD#380 Rush - Permanent Waves 

First up is everybody-who-doesn't-really-like-Rush's favourite Rush song.

CD#381 Stereophonics - Word Gets Around

A great debut album, though the first half is better than the second. 

CD#382 XTC - Skylarking

My CD and vinyl both have the sanitised cover for faint hearts.



No comments:

Post a Comment