Tuesday 21 June 2016

Day 99

CD#428 Frank Zappa - You Are What You Is

Released alongside my favourite Zappa album (Tinseltown Rebellion) which I have on vinyl - I should pick it up on CD or download and listen to it more. This bears a resemblance, but I like the feel of his live albums more than the fully studio ones for some reason.

CD#429 Feeder - Polythene

Their debut album, this may be only the second time I've listened to it. Described as the UK's answer to Smashing Pumpkins there is a suggestion of that, though I can also hear a few of the UK bands of the time in here too.

CD#430 Chyco Simeon - Roots-Mwen

Bass-led funk/jazz with a hint of Marcus Miller.

CD#431 Devo - Duty Now For The Future / New Traditionalists

Devo's 2nd and 4th albums on one CD, for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment