Friday 25 March 2016

Day 12

CD#50 Lee 'Scratch' Perry and The Upsetters

A compilation album full of cool dub, animal noises and gunfire. Weird and groovy.

CD#51 Good Cop Bad Cop - Liberal Hearts Bleeding

Great local band, a Foo Fighters/QOTSA kind of thing with a hint of Bauhaus in the vocals.

CD#52 The Good The Bad & The Queen - The Good The Bad & The Queen

I mostly like this, though if I recall it drags a bit towards the end (it did a little).

CD#53 Annette Bjergfeldt - The Kissing Post

Another one bought on the back of a friend's review, I had it in my head as "a bit meh" but it's much nicer than that, though it's perhaps more nicely played and pleasant rather than striking, or particularly memorable. 

CD#54 The Jam - All Mod Cons

A great album from a great band, part of the soundtrack of my teenage years and still fresh and exciting 38 years later.


No comments:

Post a Comment