Sunday 24 April 2016

Day 42

CD#175 Gail Ann Dorsey - I Used To Be

Bass player to the stars, this is Gail being a star in her own right, nice and chilled for a Sunday morning.

CD#176 Bellowhead - Matachin

I'm not a traditionalist when it comes to any genre of music, so enjoying Bellowhead's take on classic folk tunes has never been a problem for me, though as one who dips in and out of things as the fancy takes I haven't got round to hearing their most recent work as what I have has been sufficient.

A quick look at their Wiki page tells me that they're currently playing a farewell tour which ends next month and then Bellowhead will, for the time being at least, be no more. Which is a shame.

CD#177 No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom

I've not listened to this for ages, there's more good stuff on here than I'd remembered. 


No comments:

Post a Comment